The Hobby-Expo is an excellent show for any manufacturer or vender who falls into the hobby or specialty toy category. I’ve made invaluable connections via the trade day, and had an incredible experience interacting directly with consumers as well.
The show is a combined Consumer and Trade show.
The show is a pipe and drape event, with educational functions held in classrooms just off the show floor.
The show is structured to create new hobbyists by:
- Providing a wealth of hands-on activities and demonstrations in all hobby categories to allow consumers to discover a hobby that matches their interests.
- Providing a series of introductory workshops and demonstrations to teach consumers what they need to get started in a chosen hobby.
- Providing a mega-marketplace of vendors selling products to convert consumers into hobbyists and providing merchandise necessary for existing hobbyists to expand their involvement.
The show is structured to efficiently:
- Provide opportunities for manufacturers to showcase/demo new products to dealers and write orders.
- Provide opportunities for manufacturers to showcase/demo new products to consumers and receive feedback.
- Provide opportunities for small manufacturers to sell directly to consumers and meet distributors.
- Provide opportunities for retailers to receive show floor discounts from manufacturers and distributors to offset travel cost.
- Provide educational opportunities for retailers.
- FREE registration for Retail Buyers
Download a copy of our sell sheet here.
- October 10th, 2019 (Thursday)- Trade Setup
- October 11th, 2019 (Friday)- Trade Floor/Vendor Setup/Retailer Education
- October 12th & 13th, 2019 (Saturday and Sunday) Consumer Days
Critical Exhibitor Dates
- March 31, 2019- Last day for Discount Booth Registration
- July 31, 2019- Registration Balance Due
- July 31, 2019- Last Day for Cancellation with Refund
- July 31, 2019- Requests for consolidated shipping from NRHSA/to Pomona due
- August 10th, 2019- Last day for program ad reservations
- September 20th, 2019- Last day for special request decorator orders
- October 7th – 9th, 2018- Incoming display shipments to arrive
Manufacturer & Vendor Registration
Hobby Manufacturers Association members receive a 10% discount on show registration.
Use the Vendor registration form if you plan to only sell to consumers on Saturday and Sunday and will not be exhibiting to the trade on Friday.
Use the manufacturer registration form if you plan to exhibit to the trade on Friday. Manufacturers generally exhibit to consumers on Saturday and Sunday as well, however you may opt out of consumer days by noting this on your registration.
You may sell to consumers or we will attempt to match you with a local retail sales partner at your discretion.
Promote the Show!
Download our logo below for use in newsletters, email blasts, social posts, etc. Spread the word!